Saturday, March 5, 2011

Haleigh Klandrud Vector Project

This book isn't actually published, it happens to be a novel my older sister wrote and is currently working on editing/getting it published and I thought it would be fun to make a cover for it. The twisted rabbit ears are part of some of the characters in the book, and the overall look of the book cover is rather dark because the theme of the book itself is dark. The letters of "darkness" descend and fade away to show the movement of going down, since these twisted rabbit eared creatures live underground, and the main characters spend the majority of the book underground as well. I tried to make a "scary" book cover, but realized it was a lot harder than I had originally thought it would be so I ended up with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment