Monday, February 14, 2011

Haleigh Klandrud Raster Project


For the first image, I wanted to explore how I could transform a really small space with the use of multiple images. Even though the space is only a few feet and still doesn't look very large in the image I compiled, I think it does look larger than the space actually is.

In the second image, I wanted to explore time and space at the same time by having the subject move around while I was taking pictures of the vertical space. I wanted it to tell a story in a single image and for the viewer to get the feel that this subject wasn't stationary or that this image only captured one moment in time.

In both images, I tried to focus on different things in each of the pictures I took to make the overall appearance more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment