Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Haleigh Klandrud Animation Project


My project is titled "Dream Away" because it is about a girl imagining herself as different characters and the different places she would be.  I got the idea for this animation from the Amazon Kindle commercials. I used the stop-motion technique of pixilation and had my actress lay on the ground with sheets as backgrounds, while the camera was set up above her taking the pictures. I used cut outs and toys as the other props. I added a song that lasted for the whole video because it was the song that originally gave me the idea for the animation. (Also, the song is titled Dream Away, thus the title for the animation) The other sound effects I added were for the specific things that happen during the animation like the flapping of the bat's wings, the ocean sounds, bubbles coming from the fish's mouth, the magic wand, etc. I kept the title and "The End" as part of the animation because I thought it kept with the "cuteness" of the piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment